Personal data means any information relating to a living individual who can be identified (directly or indirectly) in particular by reference to an identifier (e.g. name, email address, address). It can be factual (e.g. contact details or date of birth), an opinion about an individual’s actions or behaviour.
Data we may collect:
• If you have an account with us: your name, gender, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number. For your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
• Details of your interactions with us through contact centres, in store, online or by using one of our apps.
For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, items viewed or added to your basket, gift list and wish list choices, voucher redemptions, brands you show interest in, web pages you visit and how and when you contact us.
• Details of your shopping preferences.
• Details of your visits to our websites or apps, and which site you came from to ours.
• Personal details which help us to recommend items of interest.
For example, you might tell us your clothing size, which we’ll use to guide our suggested items.
We’ll only ask for and use your personal data collected for recommending items of interest and to tailor your shopping experience with us. Of course, it’s always your choice whether you share such details with us.
• Payment card information.
• Your comments and product reviews.
• Your image may be recorded on CCTV when you visit our premises or car park.
• Your car number plate may be recorded at our car park to manage parking restrictions.
• To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms you entered.
• Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.